Friday, September 21, 2018

comment - Junsu

I like reference 3.  I like the ending from reference 1 ("sure no problem"). For me, the 3rd one is a little too extreme.
Is she scraping barnacles off the ship, like the class suggested last week? Are there barnacles flying all over the place as she's scraping? ... maybe you could add a loud scraping noise at the beginning, when she's scraping/cleaning which is what is annoying him. Or maybe she's using a loud electric scraper like in the video ?
I put this youtube video up, since cleaning barnacles off the ship was suggested by the class last week. . You don't have to use any of this! It's just ideas that you can choose to use, or not use. I thought this was funny -
Someone wrote as a comment to this video , referring to the barnacles  - If you listen, you can hear them screaming...and whales cheering.

Nice Phoneme Library !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment