Friday, September 21, 2018

Junsu Song_Dialogue Reference

Hi. I need feedback for my dialogue animation.
I made a story through a dialogue file.

Dialogue: 

Man: "You know, that is really getting annoying."
Woman: "Look, I have one job on this lousy ship... it's stupid, but I'm going to do it. Okay?"
Man: "Sure, no problem." 

Story:
They were cleaning a room on the old ship.(They are cleaners.) The man felt dissatisfaction from her work. So that, he started to argue with her. However, she already had stressful so her anger finally explodes. He got cold feet from her reaction.(Emotional change)


Reference:


Reference 01

Reference 02

Reference 03

I shot myself for 3 days. After I shot the Reference 01, I thought I need more action, so I decided to add more active actions. In the Reference 02, my left hand looks uncomfortable so I was concerned about my hands and poses. Then, I shot reference 03.

Characters:


                         

   Rig name: Bonnie by Josh Sobel     /     Rig Name: Malcolm by Animschool

Phoneme collection:





1 comment:

  1. I like reference 3. Is she scraping barnacles off the ship, like the class suggested last week? Are there barnacles flying all over the place as she's scraping? ... maybe you could add a loud scraping noise at the beginning, when she's scraping/cleaning which is what is annoying him.

    ReplyDelete